"Glasgow Changing Futures will combine and strengthen our world-changing activities, providing a framework for our staff, students and partners to contribute their skills and expertise to significant and profound challenges.” Professor Chris Pearce, Vice-Principal Research & Knowledge Exchange, University of Glasgow
Glasgow Changing Futures (GCF) is the University's commitment to integrating research, innovation, education, partnerships and influence to advance solutions to local, national and global societal challenges. Initially our priority areas for action and focus will be on “Sustainable Futures” and “Healthy and Equitable Futures”.
GCF reflects the aspiration within our community to make a meaningful contribution to a larger cause.
- GCF will develop impactful solutions to major societal challenges through equitable partnerships built around collaborative creation and delivery.
- Our approach will ensure that diverse perspectives shape inclusive and sustainable solutions.
- We will foster a culture of possibility, where diverse perspectives come together and inclusive methodologies are championed.
- Dialogue and partnerships will be integral to finding impactful solutions.
- Central to GCF is our commitment to collaboration and innovation to achieve positive change.
The GCF Programme and Institute will officially launch in early 2024. If you would like to find out more email us at email@example.com and we will keep you up to date with the latest developments and how to get involved.