Research Centres & Groups
- Ancestral Studies
- Andrew Hook Centre for American Studies
- Beniba Centre for Slavery Studies
- Centre for Gender History
- Centre for Scottish & Celtic Studies
- Centre for the Study of Perceptual Experience
- COGITO Epistemiology Research Centre
- Glasgow Global Security Network
- Global History
- Poverty Research Network
- Scottish Centre for War Studies & Conflict Archaeology
- Scottish Council on Global Affairs
18 SepAn archaeological dig at Govan Old Churchyard led by the University of Glasgow’s Professor Stephen Driscoll and Clyde Archaeology revealed a remarkable new find: an early medieval carved stone of a warrior figure.
04 SepGlasgow philosophers have developed an e-learning module with Macmillan Cancer Support to help palliative care practitioners understand suffering in life-limiting illness, using interactive learning to develop strategies to counteract this by enriching agency in end of life care.
06 SepA leading team of researchers have discovered what is believed to be a complete Neolithic cursus set within a rich prehistoric landscape on the Isle of Arran, Scotland.
27 JulA tribute to the life of Dr Johanna Green who has died five years after being diagnosed with stage four bowel cancer.