- Yingying [Jessie] Zhu, ‘A critical analysis of the application of merger control in China and in the European Union to big data’
- Wenyu Zhou – ‘Abuse of dominance by online platforms in China and EU’
- Cansin Karga, 'Analysis of the Relation Between Patent Holdup and Standard Setting Organisations’ IPR Policies
- Marcos Araujo Boyd, ‘The Notion of Undertaking in European Competition Law’
Corporate and financial law
Federica Agostini - 'Regulating Sustainable Securitisation'
Siyi Chen - 'Solving the conflict of interest between shareholders and directors: from the perspectives the UK, the US and China'
Sichang Cui - 'Exploring the challenges of Green Finance and its Fintech solutions and possible legal issues that arise in the UK and China'
Sümeyye Nur Mete: 'The use of artificial intelligence in corporate governance: Ethics, morality and legal issues surrounding AI’s'
Lorena Mičik - 'Taking security over crypto-assets'
Sathian Rungthongkhamkul - Crafting Access to Civil Justice in Thailand : Strengthening Civil Remedy Framework in Responding to Business-Related Human Rights Abuse by Transnational Corporations
Huseyin Sezgin - 'Reassessment of the ECB's Democratic Accountability'
Snehita Singh - Is it a good idea to mandate Corporate Social Responsibly?
Xueqi Wang - 'The EU third country regime and its influences on the international financial regulatory system'
Paula Patrycja Wilczopolska (nee Madalinska) - 'Regulatory development, its implications and impact on shaping automated advice services in financial markets'
- Ahmad Mohammad A Alkhamis